Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Guess who's got Smelly Jelly?

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Yup...yer waiting is over smile.gif I've got the 1oz tubs for $5.99 of Bunker/Menhaden, Shrimp, Glitter Sardine, and the best most realistic smelling Squid flavors. In the 4oz "Pro Guide" tubs for $9.99 I got Glitter Shad and Shrimp Salt/Glitter.

I want the Eel flavor but can't yet get it...but I'll keep trying. The Squid flavor is unbelievable - just like the freshest squid ya ever smelled! I wasn't gonna take a Squid one...but after smelling it (yes, I smelled them all icon15.gif) I put one aside fer me - da' flukes and weaks should go gaga for it. And if you got squid in yer neighborhood, the stripers should be all over it...well, that's if you have stripers and squid in yer neighborhood...so that's not us frown.gif

Anyway, I'm workin' on the page for Smelly Jelly right now and should have it done in the next hour - if the phone ever stops ringin' cwm13.gif

TimS

It's great stuff. I use it all the time. The eel is good for bucktails down deep!smile.gif

------------------

DC ><}}}}>

Berkeley Striper Club...Seaside, NJ

I'll try to keep Alberto outta the stuff...the Squid stuff did smell like the perfect topping to a nice fresh peanut bunker & jellyfish sammich wink.gif

TimS