eurojett05

Show us your Mike Fixter works of art...

3,274 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, bassmaster said:

20220731_225859.jpg.1418f8d4b82eb4bb4041362085b3def2.jpg

20220731_225850.jpg

Now how is that for feed back on whether or not a plug works... That color scheme with the red in the eye area is something I stole from BassMaster...

On 7/29/2022 at 9:29 PM, Mike Fixter said:

Does that plug bag come with a small utility trailer with beach tires?  It looks like if you need it you got it. 

The first time I was with him when he had that bag I was like dude that’s huge.  He uses a hand truck to carry it down the beach. 

7 hours ago, Mike Fixter said:

Now how is that for feed back on whether or not a plug works... That color scheme with the red in the eye area is something I stole from BassMaster...

I want a new plug, this plug only caught a dozen fish last night

And it has a scratch from fish.

If it was a great plug it woulda caught 13 fish lol

Mike real good plugs 

Im going to peel the paint off this fiddle stick :chug:

Yes - top and bottom produced on their maiden voyage in plug bag.  Middle still hasn’t seen my waters. 

6 hours ago, bassmaster said:

This thing was killer last night

Resized_20220805_205609.jpeg

20220805_205520.jpg

20220805_205524.jpg

Hello Bassmaster..... Great to see your putting that plug to the test.... Nothing better than this kind of feedback.. HOWEVER.....here is a word of caution for you or anyone else who has one of these plugs with the Sluggo tail.....I did hear from a person who caught several fish on one of them that the stainless nail that acts as a pin to hold the Sluggo had fallen out.  So keep that in mind.... Maybe a dab of super glue or very small dab of epoxy on the nail will prevent further issues.   Just don't put on too much & end up epoxying in the nail permanently...In the future I am going to use a 1" long #4 stainless screw that I feel confident will stay secured....

On 8/8/2022 at 4:55 AM, bassmaster said:

Mike, i enjoyed working your spook, i could make it work subsurface as well as on top, real nice action

I heard you fed that spook to a Bluefish...................