Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Got Stripers

Isn't life a ***** !

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Just posted on the classified board, that I'm likely putting my boat up for sale and it's got me in a serious funk. This economy has my main business in a 9 month stall and now personal home/family/kids crap that is waste deep is just adding to my year long nightmare. Anyone got a good used pair of korkers for salefrown.gif or a large bottle of anti-depressants.

 

You would think at 50 years old, things would start to get easier. Maybe a few burgers with some of you Ditch Flingers this afternoon will chear me up, although I can hardly find time for even that.

 

 

 

------------------

Tight Linesfisherman.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never looked at life as a bunch of stars all in a row... wink.gif

 

Keep your chin up, things will turn around.

I mean your are sellin your boat, could things get ANY WORSE than that?? biggrin.gif

 

------------------

TROUT.GIF

usa.gifBOS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GS, sorry about your misfortune, but hey! I had boats all my life and still fished the beach while it sat at the dock? I got rid of my last one 2 years ago after sitting idle in my yard for 3 years. There's somethimg to be said for one on one from the beach plus no dock space , no storage, no maintinance, no insurance, no repairs etc. There's allot to be said with sand between your toes, keep throwing that rubber and resist the dark side by all means. Prospector

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta feelin you'll still find a way to catch a few fishes and I'm in the same boat (sorry for the crappy pun).. sold my boat a few years ago (ya gotta sell the first one before ya buy the next one right?- wrong! I'm still waitin fer the next boat to arrive) but I find that I do pick my days a lot more carefully and don't go out on the "what the hell-" days when I kinda know I'm not gonna cathc 'em.. the results are that I fish a little less and enjoy it a little more. good luck friend-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont sweat it, how many times in your life did you think you were just in over yer head but somehow things work out, if the docs aint given you 3 weeks to live, than you just got troubles like most people and my mama always told me "Dont tell anybody about your problems, 80% of people dont care about them, the other 20% are glad you have them"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.