Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Got Stripers

Isn't life a ***** !

Rate this topic

10 posts in this topic

Just posted on the classified board, that I'm likely putting my boat up for sale and it's got me in a serious funk. This economy has my main business in a 9 month stall and now personal home/family/kids crap that is waste deep is just adding to my year long nightmare. Anyone got a good used pair of korkers for salefrown.gif or a large bottle of anti-depressants.

You would think at 50 years old, things would start to get easier. Maybe a few burgers with some of you Ditch Flingers this afternoon will chear me up, although I can hardly find time for even that.

------------------

Tight Linesfisherman.gif

I never looked at life as a bunch of stars all in a row... wink.gif

Keep your chin up, things will turn around.

I mean your are sellin your boat, could things get ANY WORSE than that?? biggrin.gif

------------------

TROUT.GIF

usa.gifBOS.jpg

GS, sorry about your misfortune, but hey! I had boats all my life and still fished the beach while it sat at the dock? I got rid of my last one 2 years ago after sitting idle in my yard for 3 years. There's somethimg to be said for one on one from the beach plus no dock space , no storage, no maintinance, no insurance, no repairs etc. There's allot to be said with sand between your toes, keep throwing that rubber and resist the dark side by all means. Prospector

I gotta feelin you'll still find a way to catch a few fishes and I'm in the same boat (sorry for the crappy pun).. sold my boat a few years ago (ya gotta sell the first one before ya buy the next one right?- wrong! I'm still waitin fer the next boat to arrive) but I find that I do pick my days a lot more carefully and don't go out on the "what the hell-" days when I kinda know I'm not gonna cathc 'em.. the results are that I fish a little less and enjoy it a little more. good luck friend-

Dont sweat it, how many times in your life did you think you were just in over yer head but somehow things work out, if the docs aint given you 3 weeks to live, than you just got troubles like most people and my mama always told me "Dont tell anybody about your problems, 80% of people dont care about them, the other 20% are glad you have them"