KOBE: Real or Fake? = Real Fake

Rate this topic

HellRaY

You guys do realize this is a NIKE commercial right?It's an internet viral video made to look like a home shot just between friends type thing...And you call him stupid...LOL cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

I guess michael vick really threw a ball out of one end of the stadium from the other end zone too. cwm27.gif

View PostYou guys do realize this is a NIKE commercial right?It's an internet viral video made to look like a home shot just between friends type thing...And you call him stupid...LOL cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

I guess michael vick really threw a ball out of one end of the stadium from the other end zone too. cwm27.gif

Doesn't matter what it is. There are kids who will try to do it and it was foolish on his part to do it. Hope his lawyers are ready when the lawsuits roll in after some kids get hurt and the parents claim the idea came from Kobe. wink.gif

on the good side of the grass.....

What is the deal with constantly looking for ways to attack celebrities/athletes? I'm no fan of Hollywood and I don't really care about sports, but I still don't get it. headscratch.gif

People have been doing insane stunts in commercials since forever...Truck companies can drive a vehicle at full speed towards a cliff, slamming on the brakes and stopping just inches before going over - and no one cares - as long as a basketball player isn't driving. rolleyes.gif

I'm sorry, but if your kid tries to jump over a moving car he's a ****ing moron. And anyone stupid enough to try that is sure to wind up injured or dead anyway, it's called Natural Selection...The most this video will do is give idiots a more creative way to kill themselves.

Justice will only exist where those not affected by injustice are filled with the same amount of indignation as those offended.

~ Plato

View PostWhat is the deal with constantly looking for ways to attack celebrities/athletes? I'm no fan of Hollywood and I don't really care about sports, but I still don't get it. headscratch.gif

People have been doing insane stunts in commercials since forever...Truck companies can drive a vehicle at full speed towards a cliff, slamming on the brakes and stopping just inches before going over - and no one cares - as long as a basketball player isn't driving. rolleyes.gif

I'm sorry, but if your kid tries to jump over a moving car he's a ****ing moron. And anyone stupid enough to try that is sure to wind up injured or dead anyway, it's called Natural Selection...The most this video will do is give idiots a more creative way to kill themselves.

My thoughts exactly. If you don't want your kids imitating and idolizing the actions of an athlete in a commercial, an easier solution than griping about the commercial is to be a better role model than the athlete.

I know, I know, I'm not a parent so I have no idea what I'm talking about. Apparently, having a child gives you some magic wisdom which boggles my mind why we need programs like Social Services and DCYF.

We need to ban this commercial! We'll put it right on the list after violent video games, violent imagery in music, violent movies, Jackass, and whatever other reasons parents use to excuse their stupid ****ing kids making stupid ****ing mistakes. We'll completely ignore the scores of rational kids that watch and listen to this stuff with no ill effect.

View PostWhat is the deal with constantly looking for ways to attack celebrities/athletes? I'm no fan of Hollywood and I don't really care about sports, but I still don't get it. headscratch.gif

Well said my man,well said.I would love to see the ******* with the nerve to sue somebody cause your kid is so damn dumb that he tries everything he sees on tv.

View PostWell said my man,well said.I would love to see the ******* with the nerve to sue somebody cause your kid is so damn dumb that he tries everything he sees on tv.

If you don't think there are people with that kinda 'nerve' you need to stop staying up all night......people sue in this country because their coffee is hot.......

Dad say's that video sucks.....and people like Capper and Patrick sure as hell ain't changing my opinion icon14.gif