Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSpaniard

Plug giveaway: 3 winners. Ends 3/25

Rate this topic

176 posts in this topic

OK, So Silver123(Chris) and me wanted to give away a few plugs and while we were painting and such on Sat we thought it would be cool to repaint some nice Yo-Zuri's and give them away.

So here's the deal. The paint jobs and finish on these plugs are pretty nice and we would like these to get fished hardcore. So if you think you might be tempted at all to just hang these on the wall then please pass on this offer. We're trusting you with your SOL honor on this.

To enter for a shot at one of these please post "I'm in" AND if you can post in a fishing pic of your own. It can be a pic of a nice fish you got, a surf sunset, waves crashing a jetty, a friend hooked up, etc. Just use one of your own pics that can make this thread a little bit more interesting.

We will pick 3 winners using a random number picking program. Winners don't have a choice on the plug they get but rest assured they are all nice paint schemes and obviously Yo-Zuri's mag's are a proven plastic plug. We are going to let this thread run til next Tues 3/25 and hopefully that night we'll post up the winners.

PS- I wanted to point out I had the easy part of donating the plugs and Silver123 did the hard/ creative part of making them look so nice.

Thanks, John and Chris

I am in.

A nice Redfish caught in a small creek behind my brother-in-laws house in Charleston. A great day fluking off Pt. Pleasant last summer. And my son (7) surfcasting in Charleston.