Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NIB

Can't Take Another Winter

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Of watchin men ogle over ten inch trout like a new pair of high heels On the tube.The chick was hot but if the 2 fairies fell over each other an started makin out I wouldn't have been surprised.It seems this is what sells in trout fishin.Gota be Carefull this don't happen to me next time I'm nymphin.On the other hand I would like to go fishin with that Larry Dalhberg(I think thats him) guy (why are his segments only 3 mins)this guy always has some serious tackle doubled over.Not crazy bout third world countries though.

i miss the fishing in fla in the canals to the keys and coast of s.e. fla. what i dont miss is crowds,morons,winter partyers,winter whatevers,college kids rippin down the streetlights or tipping cars.being packed in the city sucked.after a while i missed maine again.im stayin for good at home.cold? i was just out fueling the john deere and setting up my orange lets make whoopee lites and checking the snowblower on it.i am ready,bring on to grampa,i show ya the deal for real....