stipersnlarrys

cross wrap pics

Rate this topic

3,138 posts in this topic

You guys something, these are beautiful, I can you hope someday. Truth is Billy I bougth you book, and I am still out there. I will keep try, you all keep up the great work and THANKS for the inspriation.

PS: One Gunner you out there?

nice stuff to look at. Mike McG, I can't get over how straight every one of your wraps looks. Seriously good stuff. I wish I saw rodwinders flames two weeks ago (I would have ripped that off!)

You guys are also much better with the camera than I am!

on a purple GUSA

zwrapdetail.jpg

a couple of blues

butt1.jpg

stars.jpg

something green...

rod3.jpg

Same green wrap, just a much better pic biggrin.gif

newcustom-1.jpg

Thanks Slappy and everyone else.

Here is a pic of the only thread tensioning device I use...................

View Post I wish I saw rodwinders flames two weeks ago (I would have ripped that off!)

Slappy...thats clearly the perfect excuse to buy some more components and start wrapping ! wink.gif

View PostThanks Slappy and everyone else.

Here is a pic of the only thread tensioning device I use...................

[]

I have that same one!

Slappy - Mike McG came up to the MAss NERBs gatehring in november, hopefully he'll be up there again at teh next one soemtime this year. Hopefully you'll be able to make it as well - you do really nice work. THat GReen one on teh botom is sweet - and I HATE Varigated EVA.

197 - what problems do you have? IT's OK to not get it right away - ask a few questions, maybe make a NERBs Gatehring and get some free hands on tips, and you should improve drastically.

Here is one that I enjoyed wrapping, and I posted as a MYSTERY. Look at the wrap carefully, it is a single pattern, not double. Each of the repeats has colors in a different sequence. Not teh prettiest or anything like that, it's jus tone of those outside the box things I had running through my head and I wrapped it.

XL_Spider.JPG

WOW, what a great job I did on this one!!! Madiera Polyneon, for reference.

close_up.jpg

Wait a second...where the hell did all those gaps come from? lmao!!

close_up.jpg

I know this is not a cross wrap, but figured better here, than starting another tiger wrap thread. Just epoxied. 3D effect is insane on this one, pics just do not do it justice!!

View PostI know this is not a cross wrap, but figured better here,

DOn't be shy abotu posting pics - we'll only make fun of you a little bit for posting a Tiger Wrap in the cross wrap thread, lol. Nice job. Hopefully more people from varying skill levels will post pics, and that they will post pics with mistakes or "deficiencies" so that they can get feedback on how to do things better the next time.

HERe's one of my worst wraps...I do have a few which just flat out suck. NO shame, just cut them off and chalk it up to experiance.