Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishdoc

HUMMM squid plugs?

Rate this topic

118 posts in this topic

View Post.I won't be fishing untill this gets done ...

Screw that Lu, from the sounds of things, you have been busting your ass at work. Screw plugs, go fish! wink.gif

View Postlol thats a good one so 6 then I'll call him now. They let me take a break today clapping.gif

Yeah, six, then you get to open two packages biggrin.gif

They let you take a break? Dang, have you even been there for seven hours yet? headscratch.gif

Lu...Let me see...FISHING...or...plug building??? Very easy choice! The wood can wait...wet a line!!!

Now in my situation I have few choices (one)...I've been makin' lots O chips'n dust!cwm27.gif Might have to get a booth at the RISSA show in '09 to clear out my basement!cwm27.gif

Still waiting on two boxes, everything else is ready to roll. Again, this was a no time limit deal so it is all good. Besides, me thinks it is all worth the wait. wink.gif

Just to fill everyone in. I asked silent scott to replace me in this swap. He's done he's just post office challenged... He said he def. needs to beat lu so he can give lu chit about it.

View PostJust to fill everyone in. I asked silent scott to replace me in this swap. He's done he's just post office challenged... He said he def. needs to beat lu so he can give lu chit about it.

Wrap it up - I say give Vic a garceful pardon as his contributions to the site and tose who visit RI are insurmountable...For me, it'd be my thanks to Vic for his perpetual hospitallity and generosity- besides - I need some squiddies!!

View PostWrap it up - I say give Vic a garceful pardon as his contributions to the site and tose who visit RI are insurmountable...For me, it'd be my thanks to Vic for his perpetual hospitallity and generosity- besides - I need some squiddies!!

Should i just mail out what I have now minus Lu and Vic? If so, I can get em out this week before I leave for Mexico.

OK, so five years later and the epoxy on Lu's plugs have not dried yet.

I found the boxes from everyone that did send in plugs during our move to the new house. I want to verify shipping addresses and I'll get these mailed out int he next couple of weeks.

So, does this now take the record for the longest stall ever from a plug swap? :D