HUMMM squid plugs?

Rate this topic

fishdoc

View PostWreck thread is in the tavern http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=573958

I wish I could manage to go get another Dick but I seriously need to look at what it's going to cost me and what I actually get out of it.

Truth of the matter is I only drive 4000 miles a year and except for a trip to Lowe's or launching the boat, I could get away with just on vehicle.

With me out of work and just my wife working, things are tight enough as it is. I can't (actually shouldn't) spend anything for a replacement. Too much cost with not enough benefit. Boys are getting bigger and between feeding them and clothing them it's killing us. I'll wait to see what the claims adjusters come up with before doing anything. It's not likely they'll find the other guy at fault but I can hope.

Besides, the way I'm feeling, I'll be going under the knife again and who knows how long I'll be laid up?

I got up yesterday and hurt more than the night before. This morning was even worse.... Wait and see.

Doc, if you end up taking a ride to Kevin's in the future, stop by and get this burl I have for him.

Unless it's taking up space on ya don't sweat it - we'll make the trade when you're feeling up to the challenge - I ain't goin' anywhere

HEY DOC!!! Headed to England /SCOTLAND in April.....any requests????????

"When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."

View Post18 foot Crestliner CC with a 90 hp evinrude price was right FREE!!Boat has 2 marine batteries with switch interior just redone its mint all i need is a trailer for it so i can take it away.OPPs has gps fishfinder vhf and all sorts of electronics which i know jack ofredface.gifNot totally free had to write a few machining programs which took me a week.

LU!!!!!!!!!! That's the perfect machine dude! If the regs don't screw the angler, that's a flukin' machine fer sure!!!!!!!!

Name?...Sea 'n Sea....

"When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."

Makes me think of that scene in the first Indiana Jone movie. Guy shows masterful skill with a sword and Indy pulls out a gun and shoots him. Funny as all hell.

Harrison Ford did that ad lib and they used it.

View PostKev we doing the plug gathering this year? Silent scott's been askin'.

Drew was askin' about that too- yeah - we gotta figure a date - I am likely to be in London the first week or so of April - March is wide open...

I have to get down there and clean that dump up...

AAAHHH a man after our own hearts Kev!! Ya mean we ain't all beer drinkers? Well, not all the time anyway!biggrin.gif

Don't tell me Shannon is a White Zin drinker..I buy that for my wife...might as well drink pink sugared water...Not to worry...she doesn't read this site LMFAO!!!