Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
baadbobby

Belicheat left his team on the field

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

View Postas bad as bobby knight? the best college basketball coach ever? comparing the two would be an honor to bill.

We're clearly talking about the scumbag element, not the professional success.

Belicheat's anger wasn't because he had just lost the SuperBowl, he ran off that field in anger because he couln't wait to strangle the guy who left all the videocameras mback in NE!

View PostHe's a common, low-rent piece of crap bully who happens to be a successful coach. That fotog he pushed a couple of years ago should have punched him in the mouth. He's as bad as Bobby Knight and Woody Hayes.

Post game trash talk of the classless type ^ I`m surprised C man headscratch.gif

View PostBelicheat's anger wasn't because he had just lost the SuperBowl, he ran off that field in anger because he couln't wait to strangle the guy who left all the videocameras mback in NE!

Boston Herald today reported by MSN

If allegations that Belichick was involved in another Spygate scandal are proven true, it may have been the last time you see him there for a while. Because it's not a stretch to think he could be temporarily or permanently removed as Patriots head coach.

View PostI'm starting to think that camera guy--Walsh?--actually has that Rams tape and BB damn well knows it.

Me, too.. This will be interesting. If he does have it, watch out for the "black sox" scandal of the new millenium.

View PostHey, the Giants won, can't you just win with class? I've heard this garbage all up and down the radio dial this morning and I think it's classless.

Congrats, now enjoy the victory, and quit acting like classless losers, Giants fans (only the ones engaging in this crap).

NOT a Giants fan. A Baltimore RAVENS fan, actually. Just don't like cheaters, and abandoners. I'd be equally disgusted if this were a Ravens coach. Remember how clouded this forum was over the past few days, by Pats fans touting 19-0, etc? How does foot taste?

I didn't think he left the field until he thought the game was over, by the time they figgered out another play was necessary, he had already gone to midfiled shook Coughlin's hand, had a brief excahnge and exited. What was he supposed to do, return to the sideline and do it all over again? He also had a brief press conference after the game where he was as personal as he gets and recognized his team was beaten, they didn't lose it.

My beef is with the NFL and the officials, they should have conceded the last .01 or .02 and left it at that, running that last play was ridiculous, particularly if the opposing team acknowledges defeat. I know, the Pisarcik fiasco a hundred years ago, anythings possible right, ok, but what if the opposing team says nah, we've had enough.

I'd take Belichick any day as coach of my team, they didn't lose because of him, they lost because they got outhustled and beat up. So, nows he 15-4 in postseason games, only Lombardi is better. As for Spygate, way overblown, didin't do a thing any other team didn't also do, but if your 1-15 nobody cares. He's givena lot more arse whuppin's than he's taken.

Truth be known, the Jets wouldn't be sucking bottom if he were around.

Congrats to the Giants on a well played game.

Does Belichik have any French military training in his background? Something made him run off the field of honor and leave his troops on their own. Maybe he just had to use the men's room.

View PostTruth be known, the Jets wouldn't be sucking bottom if he were around..

They certainly haven't sucked bottom. TEhy made the playoffs several years. With a QB who cannot throw the ball as far as Brady can with his left.

Belicheck came here, saw teh mess which was in front of him, and went to a better situation. THE fact that the Jets managed to win as much as tehy did with what they had was impressive, and shocking.

i dont know how closely everyone watched the end of game fiasco but i was glued. first the ref stopped bellichick and explained the situation. coughlin can then be seen mouthing and gesturing "1 more play" (then goes back to finish the game) and some obscure handler got in bill's face to try to stop him and was quickly pushed aside. thats at least 3 times he turned his back on his team and ran off to hide. pretty shameful display. i cant think of another coach at any level that displays such poor sportsmanship. i think we will soon find out why wink.gif