eurojett05

Show us your RM Smith works of art....

2,264 posts in this topic

All unstamped.

Here's the danny, it's got a very faint scale in the orange along the belly, and its stamped but I think it was right when he started stamping them. I've still got a couple unstamped in my rotation, after OTW did an article on Ryan I got sucked in to buying his plugs. Got most of them from Joe Lyons, that peanut was my first, I think that was the only pattern he sent to Joe in the first run of plugs he sold but I may be mistaken. I had to back off from buying after a while though, as I couldn't bring myself to throw many of them cause they were so purdy!!

Nice pluggage! Joe is a real good guy. Still around but not selling much in the way of plugs anymore. He did get some killer stuff from Ryan back in the day though!

nothing surprises me anymore with marc. :D

I'm only surprised that he doesn't have an offcenter turned pencil. I saw a nice one in scaled wonderbread at a food fling a few years back. :p

I'm only surprised that he doesn't have an offcenter turned pencil. I saw a nice one in scaled wonderbread at a food fling a few years back. :p

last I knew eddie g has that, but I know marc has stripped eddie of alot of his rm's, as his he's done to me also, and everyone else. :D

The crazy thing is, Ryan did up those for a store. They sat there on the counter for months cause few people wanted them.

I actually had two of these for a while. None now though.....

Yep, surprising that Marc does not have an off-center pencil :shock: You mean I actually have a plug that he doesn't have :D

Fear not! Had them in another box. Andrew is that jointed black and white or blue and white?

Fear not! Had them in another box. Andrew is that jointed black and white or blue and white?

Ha! Should have known! black and white on the jointed. Parts of two blems that I put together for the fun of it.