RiverRaider

The "Girl Next Door" Fishing Pics

Rate this topic

1,253 posts in this topic

View Postbiggrin.gif God I love women that fish... no those silly silicone implant bimbo's you see in Gaff magazine.... the one's who get handed a dead fish for the picture..

But real women who fishheart.gif

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

I wish I had a scanner...I have a pic of my wife tossing a plug at the end of the Quonny breachway.....7.5 months pregnant..biggrin.gif

My daughters will be able to say that they have been fishing for 9 months longer then they actually are old!

"Last edited by TimS : 01-31-2008 at 11:57 AM. Reason: It's a commercial link - why should it be "Tim-OK"? "

Sorry boss, didn't think of it as a commercial link in that way. (It's a magazine, not a retailer). I meant in regards to appropriate attire and not being offensive. My mistake.

Chris

Heres how we used to spend our summer days. Paddle out with the dogs and gear, fish and explore. Its harder now with the kids. These were fun times.

PS The wife would kill me for posting these but she never comes to SOL...

Anyway, its winter.

View Postbiggrin.gif God I love women that fish... no those silly silicone implant bimbo's you see in Gaff magazine.... the one's who get handed a dead fish for the picture..

But real women who fishheart.gif

That is one damn sexy smilesmile.gif