Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
black label

wtt dicks coupon

12 posts in this topic

i want to trade 2 $10 off when you spend $25 dollar coupons . each trade gets 2 coupons. i have a unlimited supply of these . just leave get me your email and i will send it to you right away.the coupons are only good till the end of the month. i am looking for wood, plastic or rubber. used new it does not matter.only send me the trade after you use the coupon. i have 3 young teenagers (friends ) i would like to help out.they get some lures and you get money off.

View PostMost people just give those cupons away on this site and expect nothing in return except maybe a thank you, after all I would guess that you paid nothing for them right?biggrin.gif

I don't think he is asking for anything for himself. Seems like a nice gesture to me.

View PostMost people just give those cupons away on this site and expect nothing in return except maybe a thank you, after all I would guess that you paid nothing for them right?biggrin.gif

Where is the trade proposal?

View Postif you want freebies just ask for freebies, I just don't understand negotations over free coupons?

I think his intention is to get the plugs for the kids and reward you for your generousity with a coupon. I don't need a coupon just shoot me your mailing address.

Black label

i in no way was insinuating that you were trying to pull a fast one i just did not understand the post i'am truly sorry if i ofended you that was NOT MY intent.

thanks paul

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0