Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim DE

Those attending the Somerset Show ... What are your expectations?

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

I hope to meet many of you @ the show.

Myself and Jonny King (Jazzman) wil be tying @ the bears den booth for the three days (not me on sunday)

I hope to tie some sick bugs, poach some great ideas from the many amazing tyers who wil be there and ho some flies of course.....

buy some necks from keough early fri am..

drink some beer and wine and smoke a few butts brown and green

peace

david nelson

I will be hosting at the Federation of Fly Fishers Booth. Hoping to sign up new members who wish to support our efforts and sell chances on our fantastic fly plate. See you there.

Paul

Not attending this year since I was disappointed last year. Was not worth the tolls and gas. If I need stuff I will order online....easier

If I am missing any new product well won't know it since I won't be exposed to it to begin with.

(feeling a bit negative today)

View PostNot attending this year since I was disappointed last year. Was not worth the tolls and gas. If I need stuff I will order online....easier

If I am missing any new product well won't know it since I won't be exposed to it to begin with.

(feeling a bit negative today)

quite frankly if I had to pay tolls and such from NYC I wouldn't be going either. What is it like $16 to cross the bridges to get to Jersey? Then another $15 for an adult pass for one day just to make a few purchases at full price? (The flyer I got in the mail today mentions that there will be"show special prices" cwm27.gif )

I'm about 20 minutes from the venue so it's just a few hours out of the house for me. If I had to go any further- forget it.

View Postquite frankly if I had to pay tolls and such from NYC I wouldn't be going either. What is it like $16 to cross the bridges to get to Jersey? Then another $15 for an adult pass for one day just to make a few purchases at full price? (The flyer I got in the mail today mentions that there will be"show special prices" cwm27.gif )

I'm about 20 minutes from the venue so it's just a few hours out of the house for me. If I had to go any further- forget it.

Come on Dave... I drive 3 1/2 hours to get therebiggrin.gif I usually get a Comp pass but it's not always a sure thingsmile.gif