Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Awesome John

Limited edition Made in USA Penn 706 "pro" (would you buy one?)

Rate this topic

540 posts in this topic

We are starting to gain momentum...

okey this can happen if we get a few more folks on board,

the guys at penn are on this thread by the way... I sent them the link...

I am in for one as long as it's made in the good old USA. I am due for an upgrade my 706 is looking kind of ragged. It's a shame that Penn discontinued the 706. Hey Penn if you are watching build this reel you will be surprised on how well it will fly off the shelves. Remember what happened when Coke a Cola said they where going to discontinue Classic Coke. Once reintroduced there where lines at the grocery store to buy it.

I'm in for sure! As a machinist, I for one would like to offer my services to Penn, for any prototype work that may need to be done in order to make this happen. (with the possibility of a full time paid position as a field tester for their products biggrin.gif )

Dear Penn look you have custom builder help extended to you....

View PostI'm in for sure! As a machinist, I for one would like to offer my services to Penn, for any prototype work that may need to be done in order to make this happen. (with the possibility of a full time paid position as a field tester for their products biggrin.gif )

come on build us a cook limited production reel.. we can prepay you for the order, we are just collecting pledges here to buy...

We are getting there gentlemen please have your friends post on this thread as well...