Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ErikT

Whats going on!!!!??

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

Anyone been fishing at all on the Jersey coast with success? This time last year through the end of August the pluggin was pretty good.. I specifically remember Tim saying "you can't miss right now".. So my question is .... What's going on???

ErikT

Erik, shoot me an email, pack up yer ride, grab yer pluggin' stuff and drive 20 minutes south of yer usual haunts to my place and I'll show ya what's goin' on smile.gif

TimS

Hmmmmmmmmmm,

Tim, ah Tim, have you spotted a NON stargazer, see robin, fluke, sundial, great white shark in the area?

Todd

------------------

Now if I could only learn how to tie a knot....

Holy cow!!!

Boy, you guys are like a bunch of striper starved lunatics?!?! tongue.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Yes, I heard from a friend of a friend who heard from his sisters brother in law that he knows a guy who overheard at a tackle shop that two guys on a boat saw a guy on land catch a 25" striper lg_smile.gifwink.gif

I didn't mean to load up the bus folks, it really ain't nuttin'...no need to get excited fer sure! The other night I went to bed early and when I woke up I had the most realistic dream that I plugged 6 fish to 15-16#'s...if it weren't for the sand on the rug I could discount the dream entirely. I tell ya, it was soo realistic....am I sleep fishing now? icon15.gif

TimS

Well Erik, Im going to hit the sack early tonight to hopefully wake up before the sun shows up tomorrow. Ill be messing around near the bait spot, maybe a bit more to the left.

------------------

Robert

That's funny Tim i had the same dream but in mine i was gettin the hits and not stickin em and you would offer me your spot and then stick em in the spot i just left...weird i tell ya weird smile.gifsmile.gifwink.gif

Tim; All loaded up and ready smile.gif Directions? biggrin.gif

WAIT...WAIT.. I GOT TO LOAD UP MY GARAGE...

garage.JPG

Tim.. what time are the "busses" coming ove my house? biggrin.gif

"Crazy" Alberto

[This message has been edited by Crazy Alberto (edited 08-03-2001).]