Beachmaster

striperslayer

1 hour ago, HarryHood711 said:

did you just find that?

lol I wish but no.  That's a plug that swam really good and caught a bunch of fish for me both sweet and salt.  I was fishing with a buddy and catching well, my friend not so much.  He asked if he could borrow my plug for a few fish as he didn't have any pink.  I'm a good freind...lol. so he puts it on and then goes to cast, trips the bail and sends the plug rocketing across the river..lol never to be seen again.  

2 mins ago, skinnywater said:

lol I wish but no.  That's a plug that swam really good and caught a bunch of fish for me both sweet and salt.  I was fishing with a buddy and catching well, my friend not so much.  He asked if he could borrow my plug for a few fish as he didn't have any pink.  I'm a good freind...lol. so he puts it on and then goes to cast, trips the bail and sends the plug rocketing across the river..lol never to be seen again.  

ahh my condolences lol. should I happen to see one pop up i'll grab it for ya. 

Where do you go when the lights go out?

18 mins ago, skinnywater said:

So how does this work, friend owes you a replacement?

troll #122  <*)))<