striperslayer

Beachmaster

4,960 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, FishLava2MTK said:

Nice one. I had one with a cupped lip. It made its way up to Maine. 

Guy has every BM i feel like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, derekh said:

I believe Beachmaster is going to make copy's of the Bull Mullet  

Should give the original builder credit then IMHO. Those were made of very heavy wood. I had one years ago, on loan, that I copied and used either mahogany, teak or Spanish cedar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BassAssasin said:

Should give the original builder credit then IMHO. Those were made of very heavy wood. I had one years ago, on loan, that I copied and used either mahogany, teak or Spanish cedar. 

90% of plugs were copies of something at one point.  I’m just excited to maybe get my hands on one maybe.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 mins ago, Goldy said:

90% of plugs were copies of something at one point.  I’m just excited to maybe get my hands on one maybe.  

No kidding. But most also have unique variations incorporated. That looks like a dead ringer unless he changes the lip. The RM had a unique lip. As I said my opinion. I have copied many plugs but I dont sell plugs. Just my personal feelings on the issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, BassAssasin said:

No kidding. But most also have unique variations incorporated. That looks like a dead ringer unless he changes the lip. The RM had a unique lip. As I said my opinion. I have copied many plugs but I dont sell plugs. Just my personal feelings on the issue. 

It will have a distinct bm tailwrap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Haycreekrambler said:

Here's a rare one and I'm interested how many more are out there?

Maple spin with a cupped lip

20211124_190609.jpg.80987f0e87386654516cd8c57853ef17.jpg20211124_190618.jpg.0cd9bcab990e2a558acbce2b8c8850cd.jpg

I've seen two, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was more out there. The one you have if I remember correctly I originally bought off eBay for $45 from a member who doesn't post here anymore. He had every beachmaster plug under the sun it seemed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 mins ago, skinnywater said:

I've seen two, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was more out there. The one you have if I remember correctly I originally bought off eBay for $45 from a member who doesn't post here anymore. He had every beachmaster plug under the sun it seemed. 

Whatever happened to that guy lockbox that posted on here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2021 at 3:44 AM, Goldy said:

Guy has every BM i feel like

Wish I did, but that spin he is talking about, belonged to Skinnywater, he has quite a charge of them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.