Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Daiwa Sealine-X reels on sale - Step 1

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Yup, I'm gonna start thinning out the herd here whilst I contemplate the decision to back outta the tackle business.

Step 1 - Daiwa Sealine-X reels are $120. I got 8 left - seven SLX30SHV reels and one SLX20SHV. First come, first served smile.gif

TimS

BM, I don't like retailing smile.gif

See the more detailed explanation in my response to yer email wink.gif Also, the main page goes into it some more.

Like I said, I'm "backing" out a bit...getting rid of things that are hard to keep in stock first. I don't know where this will lead just yet, it's just a first step...might back up, might move forward, it's just a step smile.gif

TimS

Tim,

I religiously read your front page, sometimes over and over on successive days, but was really saddened when I heard you were considering leaving the on-line retail trade. While marooned in the mid-west for a few more years, I do get about three weeks in the salt chuck in the Fall. I never would have had Megabaits, Lex Lures, or those oh so effective schoolbus teasers without your store. While I can't support you and your family on my purchases and respect your right of choice, I will miss your establishment much as I miss the demise of B. Altman & Co. or the predicted upcoming demise Brooks Brothers.