Pics of LARGE plugs?

Rate this topic

MightyMouse

I'm sitting at my kitchen table, looking at a bunch of smaller flatsides that need to be played with... but all I can think of are some of the monstrous swimmers, pikies, and other mutants from the nuclear waste sites that you guys use to target... COWZILLA!!!

So does anyone have any good inspirational pictures? redface.gif

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave:

View PostAre there Strippers in the Tub? smile.gif

FIFY!biggrin.gif

Just one.... she's the perfect one though. Length, girth and shape are what dreams are made ofheart.gif

When she's in there, no toys with hooks are allowed. tongue.gif

Moma pike was a gift for a friend, never meant to be fished, but you bet your dupa she swims! 20" in lenghts, 2 1/2" in diameter,made of swamp cedar cut from her Moms front yard, she was a bit too heavy for my plug scale,as it weighs ounces, not lbs!, through wired with a custom titanium lip, off center drilled, she paraded across the surface like a big ole beaver taking an evening stroll... I used a 12' surf rod to lob her out on her only swim....

Anoconda is(was) 16" long, less the bill and tail hook, rather slim by design, being only 1 1/8" in diameter, the head is shaved to a point and fited with a center drilled #3 pikie lip, she swims down to about 6' on a steady retrive... retired now after a morning blue fish blitz that left her ragged,torn and in sevearal pieces... her biggest fish before being de-comisioned was a 28lb bass that mannged to wrap herself up in all three sets of hooks....

I've got ALOT more giants, but these two are my favorits.. for obvious reasons.

View Post11142007035.jpg

88ae2d57.jpg

9df46341.jpg

Jay, for those pics of the giant floating in the hot tub... tell me you didn't at least once have the Jaws theme going through your head cwm27.gif

AWESOME pictures... I know some of the other guys have those top secret mum's the word plugs lying in some locked up drawer somewhere shaky.gif

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave: