Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fishingchef

So what does everyone drink???

Rate this topic

60 posts in this topic

Just wonedring, seeing as some people think fishing and drinking go hand in hand. I just had to ask, as for my self if I am not driving or out walking the rocks I usually drink Jim Beam(or any good whiskey for that matter)or good old Miller High Life(the unoffical beer of Moose lodge#2485) cwm12.gif

H2O/coffee while fishing.

Followed by cold beer (Newcastle brown ale is my current favorite)..But a cold domestic(MGD) outa a ice bath works tosmile.gif

I drink Diet Dr Pepper before I fish and after I fish. I dont drink it while Im fishing because 1) how could I reel and drink at the smae time and 2) I dont want the bottle neck to get too covered in bunker shlop. .

bc

Depends. Lots of times I'll make a WaWa run and get some chocolate milk or one of those hersey's milkshakes.

Usually I'll have some cans of soda or something in the back in case I get thirsty. Unless the fishing is incredibly slow I don't ever really feel thirsty.

Coffee and/or water while fishin'...depends on the air temp and how long I've been up redface.gif

Coffee and/or water at home...depends on how long I've been up wink.gif

TimS

Depends.......if I am i[ north nothing. If I am down south some beam, beer, bloody mary........it all depends on what kinda fishin were doing and for how long. Drumming is ok to have a cocktail...rock hopping means no cocktails.