Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

Tales and Lies From New Jersey Fishing.....

Rate this topic

42 posts in this topic

Yes Loved his posts about his travel to the food Flings.... what happened to his volvo.....

Really Sad for him and his family ,like I posted earlier he was a presence here on SOL and his absence will surely be felt. ... again "RIP Steve In Mass"

Saw this yesterday and was kinda shocked. Steve's posts in general were awesome. The play by play of him coming back to NJ to fish were some of my favorites. Also everything he ever posted about cooking and gardening.

RIP Steve 

On 1/14/2021 at 8:14 PM, Ben Lippen said:

That one is the earliest I could find. But this new search thing sucks big time. 

I know there are earlier ones. 

Probably not with the same title. Actually the search function is pretty good...

17 hours ago, squidder 329 said:

After reading about that trip, i realized Steve was somebody I'd like to hang out with

Steve was somebody that EVERYBODY would love to hang out with.

RIP

This is sad news indeed ! Steve is a great guy and yes he is one of those people you want to hang out with . Andy , Charlton and et al sorry about Steve's passing . You  guys always had fun together in Jersey . Going to miss his stories .

My thoughts go out to his Family and his other friends !

R.I.P Steve . 

Your Friend 

ChrisL

Edited by chris L

Been using the search function every night to re-read some of the classics. Read the 2018 last night. Looks like some members were really giving SIM a hard time. Ball busting is fine, but these asshats went too far! I hope they feel bad now.