Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bluefish07

post pics of your lex lures!!!

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

would assume no one has taken any pics of their lex lures because they are not a plug of high value, they are not as rare and fish worthy as other plugs, and therefore they are not a collectable. wink.gif

View Postwould assume no one has taken any pics of their lex lures because they are not a plug of high value, they are not as rare and fish worthy as other plugs, and therefore they are not a collectable. wink.gif

Fish worthy? I have Lex lures and they catch just fine.

Rare or high value remains to be seen... There a good plug at a good price. I'll try to post some pictures later.

Eddie

View Postwould assume no one has taken any pics of their lex lures because they are not a plug of high value, they are not as rare and fish worthy as other plugs, and therefore they are not a collectable. wink.gif

these lures swim better then woods that are over $20 and there cheap and catch just nobody takes the time to fish them because they think they are cheap and grbage but there not!!! i also couldnt care if its a collectible these lures are mad to FISH with not stay in a package and be looked at.

the one on the right is the fatboy one and i forgot the other one but the fatboy works great stays rite ontop of the surface and the one on the left if u swim it at a decent clip u can get it below the water a few inches. they both work great.

View Postthese lures swim better then woods that are over $20 and there cheap and catch just nobody takes the time to fish them because they think they are cheap and grbage but there not!!! i also couldnt care if its a collectible these lures are mad to FISH with not stay in a package and be looked at.

i had a dog and its name was BINGO!

I have a bunch but no pictures. I love the 2 hook lex 2's. My favorite plug for a long time and they catch at least as well as anything out there. Problem is that you never know when you get some lex plugs how they are going to swim. I have several of the same plug and all swim differently. The only new lex fatboy I have does not swim to my liking. Also, many plugs are designed to catch fisherman, which the lex's dont really do compared to many these days. However, I will take a $10 plug that isn't as pretty over a $20 pretty plg assuming they catch fish equally.