Lets See your Ride!

Rate this topic

Lurejunky99

• 3 weeks later...

This was my rig for the past 7 years. 2002 Boston Whaler Dauntless 18'  Optimax 135hp  Two live wells, raw water wash down, there is a bench seat at the transom. Enough cushions to seat 10. Caught lots of fish with her...

Unfortunately, it was time to say goodbye and I sold her about 3 weeks ago.

You are just a dirty, smelly fisherman. If a hot girl is making eye contact with you, she is probably a hooker.

MY 14 FT Lowe with 20 hp Yamaha 4 stroke, gets me in the rivers and back waters. Have not taken the challenge yet of going into the ocean to fluke fish. Would any of you trust it in the ocean on a nice day ?

The church is near but the road is icy, the bar is far away but I will walk carefully......

MY 14 FT Lowe with 20 hp Yamaha 4 stroke, gets me in the rivers and back waters. Have not taken the challenge yet of going into the ocean to fluke fish. Would any of you trust it in the ocean on a nice day ?

I wouldn't do it. Even on a nice day a strong outgoing current a small groundswell will create waves in an inlet that would make running the inlet in that boat sketchy. it is a perfect boat for fishing the bays and rivers though, and great for getting up into skinny water. Capitalize it's strengths....

I ate one anchovy, and that is why I did not eat two anchovies.