Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stuu

So, whats your weekend plans ?

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

Hoooo boy !!!!! My first official "weekend" post of the 2001 Fishing season. Did some recon last week w/ JimG, saw some rippling water, and some bait flying out of the water, but didn't hook up. Jim had one big "swing-n-miss" , but wasn't quite sure what it was(bass, snag, bait). It's "only" 5 weeks till my wedding (and Spring Fling) so ofcourse I'm terribly busy on the weekends, but think I may scrape out a trip or 2 this weekend. I'll take a peak at all the early season haunts. With a day or 2 of warm weather, all hell could break open. Big fish were caught last year at this time, so go getem. As always, hope everyone has a pleasant, safe, FISHY weekend !!!! Stu

Venturing to some of the early springs spots in L.I. hopeful that I will break the ice. smile.gif will give the fly rod a workout but have a light tackle handy.

To get some much needed sleep, to get the murder photo's posted for your enjoyment (you'll see what I'm talking about soon wink.gif )

Hope to fish some too.

To all fishin or not, enjoy your weekends

------------------

Ed J

edj@stripersonline.com

I will be hoping to break the curse I have tomorrow morning and maybe Sunday morning if the weather holds.

------------------

Robert

"Ill catch a Bass on Staten Island one of these days"

I will be fishing midnight to daybreak with fresh on Saturday night.. I'll report back on Sunday morning with a total # of Stripers caught... wink.gif

ErikT

cwm13.gif

I dont want to spoil anything...

Stuu- missed this thread in a bad way.

I plan on crossin somethins eyes

crash aka dances with pepe biggrin.gif

I'll be making the first run of the season tomorrow. Hope to feel a bend in the new flyrod. I'll have some light spinning stuff with me too.

I close on the new house on Monday so my weekends will be all tied up for a while.

Have a safe weekend everyone.

Rui

Stuu -Are you working today?

In about an hour, I am taking JimG Jr. (Minnie me) down to a Raritan haunt with some clams or worms. Stuu and I will do some big boy fishing tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!! Hoping for scraped thumbs icon14.gif and stinky hands! HappyWave.gif

Easter time is the time for eggs and the time for eggs is Easter time!! I'll be out with Uncle Remus over the weekend huntin' for Easter eggs.

Joe G