Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dlmrvstriper

Tackle Shop Posts Illegal Sharks

Rate this topic

86 posts in this topic

The people running the tackle shop may be "good" people, but that doesn't excuse them from photographing and then posting illegal fish. Being in the business that they are in (which obviously has rules and regulations), they should be more responsible than that. They are essentially promoting poaching by taking and posting these photos for the world to see. I believe this shows some degree of ignorance or they just don't care.

sorry, didn't realize this was some resurrected thread.

if it were current, i would say the same thing, but since it is not, hopefully everyone angler and shop owner alike have learned from this.

If some one new has something new to say on an old thread,who are any of you to tell them not to? There seems to be a lot of telling people what they should or shouldn`t do here lately.If you have nothing to add,mind your own business.

View PostIf some one new has something new to say on an old thread,who are any of you to tell them not to? There seems to be a lot of telling people what they should or shouldn`t do here lately.If you have nothing to add,mind your own business.

No one is telling anyone what to do except for YOU!! I just Made a comment.kooky.gif

maybe its time to delete some of these threads . 2 yrs really isn't a long time but we as fisherppl live from season to season kooky.gif

we are a forgiveing group lets not change