Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Jenty's Plug Auction #1

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

In a little while, Jenty's first plug auction will be going up on the auction block here....and here's the goodies that will be available:

auction_jenty1.jpg

Ooooh...is that a schoolbus darter?icon25.gif

TimS

what!? those plugs suck! they're too ....ummmm...shiny! yeah that's it, shiny. scares the fish away. don't even bother bidding on em. let whatever poor sap take em for the minimum bid.

where's the damn e-surf auction button, quick.

wink.gif

It's on the auction now smile.gif

AngryEel's is gonna go on later tonight...I think he asked that his auctions end at night...but I might be absolutely crazy from lack of nicotine and am imagining the whole thingicon15.gif:cwm31.gificon15.gif: Anyway, that one will go up tonightsmile.gif

And then I got a the most awesome "baby striper" fly from 10x10 - if you've never seen one of these, hang in there, they are simply amazing!

And then Jenty's #2 auction. And somewhere along these next couple days, I got about 50 brand new plugs and assorted "stuff" that I need to auction off to make some room herecwm24.gif Some MegaBait bucktails and MegaBait "tins" are gonna go...in fact, lots of them are gonna go....soonsmile.gif

TimS

Johnny "la machine" can really build em' can't he? i ho'ed,er,um,i mean found,a few of his plugs just lying around at a couple of the plug building get togethers,and the hooks accidentally got impailed on my shirt,and i didn't notice till i got homesmile.gif so that's how they got into my surf bag john,honestlyrolleyes.gif seriously,the man builds some incredible plugs.good luck with your actions john.

guzz

as someone who already owns a few jenty plugs, I can testify to their fish-catchin ability. they're almost too nice to fish withbiggrin.gif, but I'll find a waywink.gif now, let's see what the high bid is.......