Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CMD Sean

Check out the new aquarium...

16 posts in this topic

25 or 30 i forget... yea i was going to get some peanuts and killies but i thought a sunnie would eb cooler but i think have a peanut would be very cool watching it Grow and such.. smile.gif

thanks i hear the sunnie is a pretty hardy fish so im going to keep the PH good for the tetera and gouramies adnd have him tough it out.. i took some dead bee's from my window screen and place then in ther bam!!! ate 9 of them in about 10 seconds. im going to get live crickets drool.gifsmile.gif

Native tanks are awsome, I need to put some native fish in mine. Wish I could do a brook trout but that would require a chiller and an oversized filter with big pump.

View Postthanks i hear the sunnie is a pretty hardy fish so im going to keep the PH good for the tetera and gouramies adnd have him tough it out.. i took some dead bee's from my window screen and place then in ther bam!!! ate 9 of them in about 10 seconds. im going to get live crickets drool.gifsmile.gif

I had a sunnie when I was a kid. He was the only fish in a 30 gal tank so he got to be a decent size before he died (about 5 1/2-6 inches) I used to put my finger in the tank and the fish used to attack it. It also used to make a nest in the gravel.

I caught a Yellow perch the other day that was about 2.5 inches. I wanted to bring it home for the tank but I didn't have a bucket.

I like native tanks also but I'm not sure about the legality.

D

I had a 30gal high tank once,,, i put texas cihlids in it (2) they looked like sunfish only with teeth..sooo i got bored one winter and started jigging for them in my tank...lol....yes i practiced C&R...lol