Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KLE

Strike King/No more Pork-O's

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Looks like it's time I get serious about getting all of them that I cancwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

That's funny cause I've watched my Pork-O sales jump in the past 6 weeks from maybe 12 jars a week to about 60 jars a week - most of them are outta striper fishing areas like AL, MO, MN, LA...I just figgered somebody posted on a landlubber site somewhere that I had PorkO'scwm13.gif Now I know the truth -

They are tryin' to corner the market!?!!? icon25.gif

I gotta make some phone calls, see if I can find a place to store about 2,000 jarssmile.gif

TimS

KLE, I haven't been able to get them fancy colors in a looooong timefrown.gif

I'll try againsmile.gif

Slipknot, don't you worry buddy, I'm gonna have enough PorkO's to get yah through till KLE's pig farm project takes offwink.gif

TimS

Thats odd, at the Freeport show one of the vendors was selling them for a buck a jar. Didn't buy any because, well, something had to be wrong with them...... right?

RS

Roughseas...any chance you got the name of that vendor? I'd like to drop a couple grand with himsmile.gif

Ismail - excellent thinking. No more PorkOs delivered west of Philly or south of Joiseyicon15.gificon15.gif

TimS<<---PorkO hog wink.gif

Tim,

I did the same thing as Roughseas at Freeport. I had a couple of jars in my hand and put them down. frown.gif They were in a closeout box. I am not completely sure, but it may have been Causeway Bait & Tackle's table.

Arne

There is a place by my house that sells em for a buck, they have purple and red I think? Samebottls have been sitting there for two years. I bought one of the purple, They jars kinda look old and cruddy though, but work just the same in the water.