Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g2h

how did ya come up with your member name?

Rate this topic

84 posts in this topic

I was trying to annoy someone who posted on here regularly and wanted to make sure it was a name that he'd know was me.

But now I'm starting to think I need a more maniler name............you know - in time for football season.

View PostI was trying to annoy someone who posted on here regularly and wanted to make sure it was a name that he'd know was me.

But now I'm starting to think I need a more maniler name............you know - in time for football season.

I don't do football or any *manly* spectator sports.

BTW I like your name : )

Tainter.

I used to be "longshot", but, it was confusing to have two names. So I went back to the one my parents gave me. headscratch.gif

I gave it about 5 seconds thought, and included location, as surely there would be more than one Dan on the site.

In hindsight, I wish I gave it a little more thought.

DanJfromPA is just too damn much of a mouthful, and who knows if I'll always be living in PA?

I also sometimes wonder if I've given up too much personal info for the Internet. Yeah - I notice lots of members pretty stingy with personal info.

The aliases can give me a bit of a laugh at times, with handles such as Flukezilla, Master Baiter, etc. cwm27.gif Probably should have come up with something along those lines.