Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cowhunter

The BIG are in!

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Just got a very good report 30 minutes ago...My boys got some nice bass over 30lbs. Will be out tonite, probably won't get a report from me until Tuesday. But it is time to get some serious poundage into my logs....Can't Wait!!!! few more hours and I am off!!! The bite is on!

CH...uh oh, looks like someone's doing the 80-90 mile drive again! wink.gif Lemme know if ya need any company biggrin.gif

TimS

Cowhunter,

What state are we talking about? NY, NJ, MD or DE?

Just curious, since I'm kind of tracking them for personal reasons.

TH

My bet says he is heading north + east but check Rumors post,the 44 is confirmed as well as 2-30s. Heck, he could very well be heading for "that spot in Seabright I dont fish any more because I have many better". By the way ,the "largest" was a boat fish.- Squidly

Long Island! I heard the same report. The guy in the tackle store said "some guy from jersey has been calling all week. That wouldnt be you? Would it? Bring your bucktails!

I was chunking on the NY side of the Reach fri night--lost 2 fish I could barely budge on strong, quality convential tackle while using big bunker heads. One last run boatside that cutoff me off underneath the boat blew it for me on each fish. Never saw them, but I didn't have to in order to tell me what I lost was something special. A truly sickening, as well as humbling experience.

A learning experience every time.....

John D.

------------------

[This message has been edited by John D (edited 05-15-2000).]