Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pmjasper

WTB...18-20 ft Boat Under 2K

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I'm looking for an 18-20 foot boat, preferably aluminum with trailer for under $2000. The boat I'm looking for needs to have relatively high sides, console preferable for use on Lake Ontario and Raritan Bay. I prefer the open boat, dual console or small cuddy style and outboard as opposed to I/O. I made an offer on an 18ft Starcraft and sent the seller a deposit to hold the boat until this weekend but he ended up selling it anyway, thus I am still looking. I realize for the price I'm looking at an older model, fixer upper, but as long as the hull is sound I feel confortable re-doing the interior. Been checking a few of the popular auction/selling sites to no real avail so anyone who may have something feel free to contact me. Thank you.

philip.metz@genworth.com

user_online.gif

I have a 17.5 ft wood dory with trailer no engine. The floor rotted out so I gutted it. I have the original plans so rebuild should not be a problem. 500$ Pm me

Jim

I have an 18' 6" Wellcraft bowrider, 140 Johnson VRO, great trailer. It's a Raritan Bay boat. I'd part with it for $2K because I'm looking at something a little bigger.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0