Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biggstriper

Anyone ever had a knife pulled on them?

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Spin-off from the other threads:

I had a kid put a razor blade to my throat when I was 13 years old and rob me.

I met him again when I was 16 and beat the hell out of him (he didn't have a knife or razor with him). biggrin.gif

Yep,

Back when ATMs were new. Knife in my back and he got away with $100. That was the max back then. Idiot walked to his car. We got the plate number and he went back to jail for 5 years or so. Seems he was a repeat offender and he was driving a nice Volvo that was his. Doesn't seem he made very good choices.

Cabo

View PostLol I roll rambo-style as well icon14.gif

cwm27.gif

Wasn't quite Rambo sized..............I think the main factor was that they didn't expect me to have any knife......Threating someone and then pulling a knife as a trump card works great, till they pull their own knife. wink.gif

Two times

Guy on the metro (DC) was bumping into everyone a buddy of mine told the guy to settle down and than a katana sword (or something like it was pulled out of a back pack.

Second time was in College Park MD. My roommate and I had been having words with a group of local wanabe thugs. My roommate bartending at the time and I occasionally working the door at a local bar that I frequent. Many people had repeated problems with three individuals. Eventually an incidence happened at the bar and the they got tossed out and ruffed up a bit. A few months later my roommate and I are walking out of a wawa with a few girls and they spot us. They start running there mouths, we just ignore but one of the girls got pushed out of the way. The girls get in the car and the one dude starts throwing **** at my car. A knife is pulled, I was still going to just drive off but they came at us. It was icy out and dude with the knife slipped and busted his ass my roommate and I wrestle so we were more comfortable with the fight on the ground anyhow. Good girls called the police, guy with the knife got arrested other two were sent on there way and we drove home. It may have lasted two minuets tops. I got no ass that night and feel like I have to keep an eye out when I am down in CP.

Got stabbed in the shoulder during a bar fight, guy that stabbed me went to the Hospital, I waited in the Police station untill they got a report from hospital that the guy would be OK, then they let me go. I never did get stiches, waited too long and now I have this scar that girls used to really likesmile.gif

Twice. Once in high school on the bus. My reaction was "come on up here and use it or sit the f% down. He backed down, I was scared poopless.

The second time, I was at a stop light and a guy came up next to me and started screaming at me about something. I very unpolitely asked what his problem was and he pulled out a Rambo knife and pointed it at me.

I went bonkers, I started looking around my car for something to use. I finally found my ice scraper (small 10" version) and jump out of my car like a maniac. The dude had to have seen the rage in my eyes because when I jumped out with nothing but a small piece of red and clear plastic it looked like he soiled himself. So much so that he left a trail of rubber accross the intersection even though the light was still red.

Till this day I have no idea what his problem was.

D

Once, at Fanueil Hall in Boston. Had words with a guy at Ames Plough, I was a regular there, bouncers offered to throw him out, I said nah, I'm heading home anyway. Guy follows me outside and approaches asking if I had a problem, I throw a half-arse right and get his nose bleeding pretty good, he stumbles back and pulls out a knife swings and just misses my head. I back off and a big crowd forms, I call him every name in the book and tell him to put the knife away and be a man, the crowd urges the same. He does and comes at me again, I line him up perfectly and throw a much better right timed perfectly with his leading chin. Game over. The crowd went wild.

1976, Times Square Shuttle platform. Some little weasel and his equally weaselly friend do the "hey, man, you got a quarter" act before the first guy pulls a knife on me and my friend. A platform full of people, and nobody does anything - NYC in the 70s. I grew up in a pretty tough New York neighborhood, but my family had just moved to suburban Connecticut, and I was dressed like a suburbanite - down jacket, Timberlands, before that look became "urban." I stood out in a crowd, for the first and last time. When I looked in the eyes of the kid with the knife, my street smarts told me he didn't have the cojones to do anything with it - strictly for show. So, the whole thing became a standoff. He's holding the knife to me, his friend is trying to kick me in the nuts, I'm not coming up with any money, and the crowd around us is reading their papers, checking down the tunnel for the oncoming train, picking their noses, etc. Finally, the train comes in, and I run on, ditching these two a-holes. The guy with the knife slashes at my back as I'm getting on, and cuts a gash in the bubble goose. ******.

I've seen a couple people get stabbed, including a friend of mine who got shanked with a screwdriver by the jealous husband of some woman his brother was dating. Missed his heart by not much. Lots of internal bleeding, big mess. No fun.