Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chigger

Where to buy Abu's?

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

I am less than one full year into my abu 6500 career, and I don't know how this company works. First my question is, where online do you get yours? I'm looking to get another C3CT mag. The store i bought mine at doesn't have them. Is this reel still made? It's not on their web site.

Thanks for your help.

ive seen that seller before..... whats weird is that he never has any bids and these reels would sell fast at those prices... auction is always 5 days long too???has anyone ordered from there before....seems a little sketchy.........

I have purchased a lot of Ambassadeur reels from Magnus (61444) over the past 4 years...excellent deals on all of them icon14.gificon14.gif...

Magnus is located in Sweden and has a direct line w/ the Abu factory. I purchased the 6500 Chrome Rockets from him a year before they had become commercially available in the USA... I paid $120 each...seen them as high as $225 here in the states!

Poppy

Green Tops in Richmond, Va has good deals on ABU stuff.

Got a 6500C3CT MAG for $119 and a $15 Abu rebate this past weekend. $150 was the going internet price, no other stores had them in my area.

The have Blue Yonders for $149 and Chrome Rockets for $189. There are others as well, but not sure of prices.

There's nothing sketchy about Magnus. I check his stuff every few days--his prices are always great and sometimes they're unbelievable. Picked up a Blue Yonder for $91 shipped to my door last fall. Great deals and impeccable service.icon14.gif

CG

View Postmagnus 61444 on ebay ONLY PLACE TO GO FOR ABU'S I have got some deals on 6500CT chrome rocket nib 129! what a steal

CAN ANYONE STEER ME AS TO WHERE MAGNUS IS?headscratch.gif NO LONGER LISTED ON THAT AUCTION SITE AS I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES. THANKS IN ADVANCE, STEVIE