the Raiders should draft who?

Rate this topic

BradleyBeachMan

Obviously if the Raiders were to pick up a vet QB it would change the choice, but i dont think greatly. Also, what happens with Randy Moss will greatly effect this desicion, but like the QB situation, in the long run i dont think it'll matter.

get withthe program...if you are gonna act like a dick, don't get all butthurt when someone points it out

Nice...a fellow Raiders fan....get Russell....but what they need is an offensive line.....by the way, very good inshore night top water striper fishing near Raider HQ.wink.gif

it's not a spot burn.....water all over the place in that area.

"Obamacare: the efficiency of the DMV, the compassion of the IRS"

View PostNice...a fellow Raiders fan....get Russell....but what they need is an offensive line

And to think that I was pissed that the Giants didn't trade down in the draft to get Gallery instead of Eli cwm27.gifcwm12.gif

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

View PostNice...a fellow Raiders fan....get Russell....but what they need is an offensive line.....by the way, very good inshore night top water striper fishing near Raider HQ.wink.gif

BLASPHEMY!!! Im giants fancwm12.gif

get withthe program...if you are gonna act like a dick, don't get all butthurt when someone points it out

Gallery does seem like a bust but I wouldn't be happy with Eli either. I hope they take Russell but in Al Davis's senility who know what he's gonna do. Moss has been a total bust but with the pathetic offensive line and QB they have nobody to get him the ball so it's not all his fault.

This is the season to determine whether or not Eli is a bust. if you look at his numbers, he's been improving but still has issues with basic mechanics. also, it seems like isn't team's leader, and a QB really ought to be IMO.

I think the Raiders should ditch Moss, grab Calvin, and try to get Aaron Rodgers from GB.

(fantasy football nut = me)

View PostGallery does seem like a bust but I wouldn't be happy with Eli either. I hope they take Russell but in Al Davis's senility who know what he's gonna do. Moss has been a total bust but with the pathetic offensive line and QB they have nobody to get him the ball so it's not all his fault.

Senility....I've got your Senility......I'm Al Davis hall of famer.....don't make get up from my wheel chair and smack you striper's on line east coast guys around.wink.gif

"Obamacare: the efficiency of the DMV, the compassion of the IRS"

View PostNice...a fellow Raiders fan....get Russell....but what they need is an offensive line.....by the way, very good inshore night top water striper fishing near Raider HQ.wink.gif

I'd say get Jamarcus Russel... I've seen that kid play many college games... granted the speed of the game increases greatly, blah blah blah... but the kid's got a rocket for an arm, can scramble some, and is big and strong enough to be able to take hits and shake off tackles. Plus, he seems to be able to manage a game pretty dang well... something to which a gunslinger college QB may have trouble adjusting... He also had a pretty high passer rating, if my memory serves me correctly... he also has a good deal of "big game" experience, both within a conference, conference champoinship, and bowl game settings... I don't think he'll get the deer-in-headlights effect some others might. I think the Raiders would get more in both the immediate term and long term with Russel... .02

If anyone may require dialysis or a kidney transplant, feel free to contact me via this site. I'll be happy to help you through whatever questions you have! :wave:

View PostSenility....I've got your Senility......I'm Al Davis hall of famer.....don't make get up from my wheel chair and smack you striper's on line east coast guys around.wink.gif

Get the Al and Jerry Jones smackdown going.

Is it just me, or do all megalomaniac control freak NFL team owners look alike?

Except for Dan Snyder, and he'd like to look down at someone....someday...

Life's short Dan. So are you.