Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
binkthefisher

Will Ferrell

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

Would someone tell this goober that he is not funny? I rented Talladega Nights and did not think it was that good and now.....he's making a men's doubles skating movie!

will ferrell, is very funny. great in Old School, Elf, Talladega Nights,,,,, he was always awesome on SNL....although i thought talladega would of been a little funnier.

Haven't seen Talledega Nights yet, I did like him in Elf, but the one with him as a news anchor, and another one out about the same time were definitely not funny. I'll rent Talledega and see if the pattern continues.....

I've never even heard of any of these movies, and from what I've seen of the guy he ain't very funny. Though I've never found SNL to be particularly funny anyway. headscratch.gif

"I don't know how to put this but...I'm kind of a big deal. People know me. I'm very important. I have many leather bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany..."

View PostHaven't seen Talledega Nights yet, I did like him in Elf, but the one with him as a news anchor, and another one out about the same time were definitely not funny. I'll rent Talledega and see if the pattern continues.....

Dude are you kidding me? Anchorman is a classic must have in the DVD collection.. U can't watch that movie expecting it to be anywhere near serious.. It's so stupid that it is instantly incredible.

View PostWould someone tell this goober that he is not funny? I rented Talladega Nights and did not think it was that good and now.....he's making a men's doubles skating movie!

lol, yeah Talladega was awful except for the hospital scene. I like Will in Elf, Anchorman and Old School, but the rest of his movies are nightmares. This Ice skating movie looks terrible, and people need to give up on Jon Hedar he is another unfunny goof.

View PostDude are you kidding me? Anchorman is a classic must have in the DVD collection.. U can't watch that movie expecting it to be anywhere near serious.. It's so stupid that it is instantly incredible.

It must be a generational kind of thing........my kids loved Napoleon Dynomite, it was OK, something that is so stupid being instantly incredible kind of boggles my mind. You know, like the kids I would over hear when I was a residence hall director talking about the previous night's party, "I had a great time, I only threw up 5 or 6 times...." Got to make you wonder.....

View Postfunniest guy ever-kills jim carey

I'm reporting the post- you use the term "kill"

View PostDude are you kidding me? Anchorman is a classic must have in the DVD collection.. U can't watch that movie expecting it to be anywhere near serious.. It's so stupid that it is instantly incredible.

I'm reporting the post- you used the term "stupid" which is offensive to some.

View Postlol, yeah Talladega was awful except for the hospital scene. I like Will in Elf, Anchorman and Old School, but the rest of his movies are nightmares. This Ice skating movie looks terrible, and people need to give up on Jon Hedar he is another unfunny goof.

I'm reporting the post- I suffer from nightmares and you belittle the disease.

View PostIt must be a generational kind of thing........my kids loved Napoleon Dynomite, it was OK, something that is so stupid being instantly incredible kind of boggles my mind. You know, like the kids I would over hear when I was a residence hall director talking about the previous night's party, "I had a great time, I only threw up 5 or 6 times...." Got to make you wonder.....

I'm reporting the post- I've had my mind boggled and you belittle the boggling.