Followers 0
surfhound

my first borns....

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

first born of year? If not you are the Master - they have

it all --- scales colors etc... very very nice

tper

They look purity but how do they swim? Does the wider tail keep the arse end from coming out of the water??

7 is a very unlucky number when it comes to fishing plugs. I would gladly take one of those off your hands to rid you of the curse. Great job!!! They look sweat. P.S. Is the back flat or cupped? Regular tail wrap? Thanks.

Clip yer fingernails.

that`s the wifes hands thank you!(just kidding. it`s actually my father in laws hands) the ass end is flared just to try something different,like most of you guys know, i don`t like knocking off peoples plugs but there is only so many ways to make a plug look like a fish. really has little effect as far as i can see, no cup. reg tail wrap,just haven`t perfected the whole round idea, length and weight right around 2.5 oz, also made heavier ones that are a little over 3 oz, both are six inches long from lip to tail. they swim well, at least the test models did, and these are the first ones i really put an effort into. i`ve made others in the past but just to expirement with. thanx guys hope i got all the ? s

Duuuuuuuuude,....

I had no idea you were diving in that deep. Those look great. I know where you've been working, so I'm going to guess there's some combined knowledege behind them, and I'll bet they swim good. You must be itchin' for spring. Keep'em coming man.