Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
biggstriper

Marshall Bluesbreaker RI guitar amp

15 posts in this topic

I thought I'd put this in here for a couple of days to see if there was any interest and I could sell it to someone local (ideally). I got it off of Ebay for $700.00 so that's what I'm selling it for.

I'll take it off in a couple of days if there isn't any interest and put it up on a guitar forum.

Paisleystrat1.jpg?t=1172678786

Yeah, it has 2 6L6GT/5881 power, two 12AXY preamp, one 12AXY phase inverter and one rectifier tube. It came with 2 Celestion Greenback speakers.

It's a reissue of the amp that Eric Clapton used on the album he recorded with the Bluesbreakers in the mid-sixties.

I've just bought a new Fender amp and need to sell this one.

I hear ya', I put up some gear as well and had no takers. Figured I'd try though.

BradleyBeach-what kind of guitar are you looking for?

That is a sweet amp though. I have a stack I need to move out and several guitars. My custom just came in and should be prepped and at my home in a few weeksclapping.gif

bbm

sounds like a tough decision.

i picked up a les paul studio for my son which was one of the model specifically made for guitar center. all mahagoney, burstbuster pickups, for less than 1000. nice guitar, sounds great, looks good, not as flashy as what you're looking for, but also significantly lower cost. take a look next time your there.

A Floyd is a whole different beast then what is on Fender's. Usually they don't lock them at the nut because that type of trem doesn't pitch enough "normally" to warrant strapping the strings down.

The studio is a great LP and can take a beating.The guy I buy my guitars from is top notch and I can give you his e-mail if you want-he's small mom 'n pop type place so attentioon to detail is there.

If you list that amp else where let me know. I'm really looking for one of the old Ampeg vh140c heads. Everyone I find is beat to heck.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0