Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grandmaster Angler

Fishing like a dream. (For Advanced fishermen and beginners fishermen)

Rate this topic

129 posts in this topic

Bug, I'm not your brother.

If this guy with the broken english is so hot and groovy, why doesn't he have his own domain and web site? Why subject us to this weird cosmic BS when he could make a couple dollars charging his hundreds of thousands of devout worshippers to visit his site? I think he's playing us for fools.

Why is the bug's verbage so much better then the unrestricted intellect of the grand pooba?

What gall to think that they could subject us to this malarky and we would sit back in awe? There comes a time I believe when some people will stop and say enough, the emperor doesn't have any clothes on.

I've seen enough dead fish pictures too by the way.

Guess what bug, it is just a decorating trend - it's rubbish.

D Powell,

I will follow Tim's advise again and will not respond offensively to your Crock (oops, I mean Rock)fish comment on GMA and I.

------------------

Teach me Grand Master Angler

I was gonna post something but on second thought I don't want to perpetuate this.

[This message has been edited by MNW (edited 08-08-2001).]

Too late bug! You already did! You third world guys are just too easy - that's why you'll never have nuclear weapons or clean drinking water.

So anyway, are you guys for real or what?

What makes you guys think you can preach that "Zen fish whisperer" stuff and not be subjected to derision and ridicule? Is that what bothers you the most? What's with fishing from the beach with a life preserver on?

Seriously, who put you guys up to this? I bet it was some OBX point guys...

D Powell,

Do you think they are not who they say they are? If this is all a joke, I want to party with those guys (no fish or speedos welcome).

Hi Wayne,

I just hope that it's all a joke... to think otherwise is really scary.

Image two guys hanging around fishing in speedo's calling each other cute names from a US television series.

Book 'em Danno!

Ltspruce,

Calling Tantric Fishing a cult is like calling Fung Shuei just another decorating trend.

tantric adj. form of tantra -one of the later Hindu or Buddist scriptures marked by mysticism and magic and used especially in the worship of Shakti (Webster's New Collegiate Dictionary)

Well, as long as we are linking fishing to the spiritual realm, and I do believe that is plausible, allow me to give my perspective on this whole "tantric fishing" thing.

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities-- his eternal power and divine nature-- have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

\tThey exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator-- who is forever praised. Amen.

The Bible, Romans 1:20-23, 25

Enlightenment will never be found in pursuit of the created thing, only in pursuit of the Creator.

Plug

Teach Me Thy Truth, Oh Mighty One

"There's a time in most anglers' lives when it starts to happen. Thoughts of fishing begin occuring more frequently than those of food. Water becomes not something to drink, or swim in, or to apply to one's lawn, but rather first and foremost the lair of fish."

Can this be a quote from tantric fishing 101 or maybe Grand Master Flash's Angling and Rapping Techniques to Make You the Hit of the Party, or maybe just a G.Loomis catalogue???

Save the preaching for the pulpit...fishing is what it is...something slightly different for everyone. I enjoy the constant back-n-forth here...brightens up my workday. But pretty soon I think I'll need waders just to continue reading these great fishing "philosophies".

I'm a grand master debater in my tantric world...

------------------

...ya gotta hook em to cook em...

got tog?

Bergalls have feelings too...

DPowell,

So having nuclear weapons makes you feel like you're the man. Freud would have a party with you!!

As for water, our water is more drinkable than the distilled sewer filth you get in Jersey or NY.

We are blessed with a beautifull country that values peace and democracy and thus we do not have, nor do we wish to have nuclear weapons. Now fresh water we want to keep from being as polluted as what you guys have.

Let me educate you, the life preserver in the wake is like the helmet on a bike, the safety belt on an airplane, in short, a device designed to aid you if by any chance you were to be pulled by the currents we get near the beaches.

DPowell, stick to your cartoon world and leave the serious thinking to those who can handle it.

Hi bug!

Being a super power is a gas! You are so jealous.

I don't live in NJ or NY, careful with the "filth" talk those NJ guys play rough. Don't you watch the Soprano's? It's all true!

So, why doesn't your shaman have his own website? I think that's a fair question, I didn't use any big words either.

Comet.gif

On the fifth day of the 7th harvest moon, the space ship from the comet Keewookai will come to Earth for.....

Couldn't help my self!icon15.gifwink.gifdevil.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

JAG

"A legend in my own mind"

<*)))))><

Take it easy with the NJ cracks Cockroach or whatever you call yourself, you come here to NJ talking like that and I guarantee some of the locals here will teach you something and it aint about fishing. I for one laugh my ass off at some of GMA's posts, some are kinda weird, but maybe thats how he sees stuff. To each his own I guess.

------------------

Baubus5@home.com