Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Hey Republicans, proud of him now?

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

McCain is NOT a Reagan Republican....Thank God for Bush...he has moral clarity on the war on terror and the reason all the so-called allies in Western Europe have bailed is because they have a high Muslim population...Russia for example will have a military that will be close to 50% Muslim in 5-10 years....

The Dems are pascifists, and are quick to raise taxes....make all the folks who collect a welfare check submit to a drug test, if you fail, no check...do the jobs the illegal immigrants do and we'll have no need for them.....but why? The Dems will give you my hard earned $$ and tax me...

As Michael Savage says....Liberalism is a Mental disorder!...wake up!beatin.gif

McCain is NOT a Reagan Republican....Thank God for Bush...he has moral clarity on the war on terror and the reason all the so-called allies in Western Europe have bailed is because they have a high Muslim population...Russia for example will have a military that will be close to 50% Muslim in 5-10 years....

The Dems are pascifists, and are quick to raise taxes....make all the folks who collect a welfare check submit to a drug test, if you fail, no check...do the jobs the illegal immigrants do and we'll have no need for them.....but why? The Dems will give you my hard earned $$ and tax me...

As Michael Savage says....Liberalism is a Mental disorder!...wake up!beatin.gif

So in your view, war with Russia (as well as all the Muslim countries in the Middle East and elsewhere in the world) is also inevitable?

make all the folks who collect a welfare check submit to a drug test, if you fail, no check

Bush gets a check from us,

I'd LOVE to give him a drug test.

but we were talking about McCain.

Bush gets a check from us,

I'd LOVE to give him a drug test.

but we were talking about McCain.

The thread veered off course into Bushland, a hijack appeared imminent and then, miraculously, returned to topic. Close call.cwm13.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA,

again,

way to point my post which RESPONDED to the course deviation, as being the cause.

can you guys ever muster the courage to chastise one of "your own"....

I think the "Dems are pacificists" and drug testing welfare recipients is where the thread threatened to run afoul.

McCain like Guliani (SP) are more or less middle of the road Republicans. McCain appears to be behind the troops both while they are there and when they get home. but his stance on immigration is even worse then Bush (if that is possible) He had my interest during his first run for president I voted for him and am not sorry for that. that being said he will not get my vote this time. I still like him and respect him but I do not want him as our president.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA,

again,

way to point my post which RESPONDED to the course deviation, as being the cause.

can you guys ever muster the courage to chastise one of "your own"....

I think the "Dems are pacificists" and drug testing welfare recipients is where the thread threatened to run afoul.

When you do the same thing, day after day and post after post, it becomes an irritant. Own it. Irish Mist Johnny has no such record. Or was it the "thank God for Bush" that drove you into hijack mode?

I was for McCain in 2000 until he imploded in SC and then I switched to Bush in part because I was impressed with his behavior when all the lib running dog media was after him for the cocaine BS.

I am for McCain this time unless either he implodes again (shows uncontrolled temper) or one of the others really steps up. Romney or Rudy maybe. I think all three would be good Presidents though I have problems with each of them in some areas.

You never get the perfect match and you just have to see and judge.

BTW, we are two years...two freaken years out. Why are we even talking about this stuff yet? A tremendous number of things can happen between then and now and I am already getting bored with all this political horse racing considering how far away the PRIMARIES are.

The Dem and Rep nominees may be people we haven't even heard of yet.

I am for McCain this time unless either he implodes again (shows uncontrolled temper) or one of the others really steps up. Romney or Rudy maybe. I think all three would be good Presidents though I have problems with each of them in some areas.

Agreed

I like McCain because he's a maverick ... he doesn't care what the other pol's think - he calls em as he sees em - and that is quite refreshing

Instead of pandering to voters by spouting off 'lets bring the troops home from a war with no plan' ... he says surge up and finish it right

an honest + upstanding man in a dishonest job

guy's a patriot - whether you like him or not