Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
1dozenraw

Outcast

13 posts in this topic

Question - do yah think he's gonna check his PMs quicker because you asked him to check them? HappyWave.gif

I just gotta know smile.gif

TimS

Good point... I guess I'm hoping that someone who knows him will call him and let him know that there are PMs to check. He did PM me several days ago and said he was shipping my reel the next day. But, it has not arrived and I am trying to figure out how to get him or get through to him... so I tried this. Sorry TimS... just figured I'd give it a shot.

No need to apologize...I just always get a kick outta the "check your email" and "check your PMs" posts...cause people check their PMs usually as soon as they login. When they don't respond, it's usually because they don't wanna smile.gif

Hopefully, Outcast gets these BST issues straightened out soon redface.gif

TimS

Outcast PM'd me. All is well. I never thought there was a "problem". Just wanted him to get in touch. Thanks.

I have bought/sold w/ him in the past and never had any problems. Seems all is well on the BST. cwm12.gif

If only the Republicans were still in power, all would be well w/ the entire USA.tongue.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0