Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JayC

Lex Surfster Swimmers??

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

I'd like to replenish them - but the owner/maker of them is/was sick. I haven't heard from him in some time now, I don't even know if he's making plugs. I'll see if I can find out more later on today. At the moment, no, I don't think there will be anymore frown.gif But I could be wrong.

CharlieK, what's up with Tony? Good/bad? Is he still makin' plugs?

TimS

Tim...I don't know the latest, but he made a surprising appearance at the SRSA picnic 2 weeks ago... mere hours after leaving the hospital. I was lucky enough to win 5 of his plugs in the Chinese Auction! biggrin.gif He donated a bunch, but I don't know if that means he's actively making...

Really hope he's doing ok...

------------------

---- Facin' East, Reel Ranger ----

---- Member - Shark River Surf Anglers ----

I talked to Tony a couple of weeks ago and he said he was still making lures but not like he was earlier. Gotta call him again soon.

Good news is that his wife is doing well again! smile.gif

I just spoke to Tony on the phone. He's got some stuff and will deliver it Tuesday. There will be more Surfsters in whiteflash, yellowflash, and black only. Also, there's a handful of schoolbus FatBot II's coming. Lex I's in whiteflash and yellowflash. He's also bringing some surfsters in some different colors. And a handful of new lipless swimmers he made and says I'll love.

So, yes, there will be some more surfsters soon smile.gif

TimS

Awesome! I'm glad to hear he and his wife are doing well, I don't know them, but I was sad to hear the report of him being sick. You never like to hear someone's sick, so I'm glad he's doing well. I love his work and look forward to picking up a few plugs when they arrive. Thank you for the update.