Avet combo 4 sale

bajadave

I have a nice custom wrap calstar rod 800xl with a AVET MXJ. Both in excellent condition, 10 out 0f 10 mech. and cos. This setup combo would be ideal for 20lb test. The Calstar rod is wrapped black on all the guides with the base wrapped black with blue inlay wraps. The Avet is blue with reel clamp. It's a beautiful set up. $300.00 share shipping. I'll send pictures if your interested.

see this thread: paperclip.gifWTB- offshore gear (multipage.gif1 2) Page 2, Thank You!!!

P.S. The rod is a 8 footersmile.gif525

I also have a very nice combo in the color of sliver and green, I have a calstar GX8 (8-20lb) rod that is custom wrapped sliver and green, 8footer, sweet rod! and a limited edition made Avet SX 5.0:1 in the color GREEN. Both rod and reel are 10 out of 10 in both categories This reel is a collector reel. It's the first model they made.

$275.00 share shipping. This rod and reel is perfect for your lite action, great 15lb outfit. I'll post pictures if interested.

DARK KINGS Fishing Club. President, Port Hueneme, CA BOOYAA!!

Yeah , I'm working on it.............I'm slow. I can't figure this out. I got one picture to load but having trouble with the rest. I have to just add the link to the Picture from another thread.

DARK KINGS Fishing Club. President, Port Hueneme, CA BOOYAA!!