Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ex-bunker dunker

i am for sale.

34 posts in this topic

thats right, for 10 dollars an hour i will do whatever ya need, mow the lawn, walk the dog, shovel your driveway, clean up your yard, bait your hooks, tie your knots, ANYTHING. $10.00/hour

*edit* mods this is not commericial this is me trying to keep a roof over my head and food on my table!

Would you consider putting in some time on Fire Island?

I don't have running water, but I have access to showers and I can feed you and keep you in a heated room of your own!

I am about to start an addition on a cottage and I really could use a hand for about a week. This would be in about a week or two. I'm not exactly flush for cash, so it would not be for more than a week, but the help would be greatly appreciated icon14.gif

I don't have running water, but I have access to showers and I can feed you and keep you in a heated room of your own!

cwm27.gif

It puts the cream on its skin or else it gets the hose againcwm31.gifwink.gif

thats right, for 10 dollars an hour i will do whatever ya need, mow the lawn, walk the dog, shovel your driveway, clean up your yard, bait your hooks, tie your knots, ANYTHING. $10.00/hour

*edit* mods this is not commericial this is me trying to keep a roof over my head and food on my table!

Dude, check out the labor "gigs" on your local CraigsList. There's usually people paying $20+/hr for help with loading moving vans, etc.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0