i am for sale.

Would you consider putting in some time on Fire Island?

I don't have running water, but I have access to showers and I can feed you and keep you in a heated room of your own!

I am about to start an addition on a cottage and I really could use a hand for about a week. This would be in about a week or two. I'm not exactly flush for cash, so it would not be for more than a week, but the help would be greatly appreciated icon14.gif

Proud to be a NERB and I have the shirts to prove it!!

Would you consider putting in some time on Fire Island?

I don't have running water, but I have access to showers and I can feed you and keep you in a heated room of your own!

It puts the cream on its skin or else it gets the hose againcwm31.gifwink.gif

"One thing is clear: The Founding Fathers never intended a nation where citizens pay nearly half of everything they earn to government"- Ron Paul, 7/17/01

thats right, for 10 dollars an hour i will do whatever ya need, mow the lawn, walk the dog, shovel your driveway, clean up your yard, bait your hooks, tie your knots, ANYTHING. $10.00/hour

*edit* mods this is not commericial this is me trying to keep a roof over my head and food on my table!

Dude, check out the labor "gigs" on your local CraigsList. There's usually people paying $20+/hr for help with loading moving vans, etc.

"One thing is clear: The Founding Fathers never intended a nation where citizens pay nearly half of everything they earn to government"- Ron Paul, 7/17/01