Followers 0
Skate Bait

ever think about "just ending it"?

Rate this topic

80 posts in this topic

nice good job give people POINTERS

I'm sure you are just kidding, right?

You wouldn't want to provoke someone who has "a plan"

Suicide prevention 101, don't "push" people who have articulated a plan and a means to carry out the plan.

No. I figure I'll get called when it's my time. Something that does get to me though is the number of kids that do take theri own lives. My wife is a school counselor, and they get called out on teams to work the school/class, happens more than you probably would think. A very sad thing wehn a young person passes, even worse when it's at their own hand.

Jeff B.

Thinking about it and actually doing it are two different things...Knowing that it IS a selfish act doesn't matter...what does matter are the few people who you really love....what will it do to them and more important, what does life have in store for them? and now that your gone who will watch over them and protect them or just be there for them?? Yes, that may be all that keeps you from doing it , them , but each day you thank God for that...

No one ever said life was going to be easy... but for some it always seems to be so hard.

Ratty, it's way more about the people that love YOU!

I'm so fortunate to still my Mom and Dad (76 and 77) and my sister Katie. The best people in the World!

They know my business sucks right now. Mom can't sleep at night because of that, that's what Moms do, apparently it's their job. Things are ok, but ok isn't what they want to hear.

Today, Katie calls me and offers to pay my health ins. for the rest of the yearheadscratch.gif She's MomII. Of course I told her it's not that bad yet, I'm "fine". Fine is better than OKwink.gif

That's what I meant , that you love and love you back.

It's very nice to hear you are from a close and loving family. I would think that most people who do kill themselves don't have that.

You know what's weird? I have suicide in the familyheadscratch.gif 3 to be exact. Albiet years ago, it's something you think about from time to time. Is it genitic? I don't know. I do know fishing is notwink.gif

But what's even freakier......the neighborhood where I grew up, in Cherry Hill NJ, there were manycwm13.gif I mean right in the hood, Old Barkley Farms. The last one was 2 years ago where a 15yr old kid hung himself from a tree just outside the kitchen window. His Mom went to the sink and looked outfrown.gif While the family was at the "family only" funeral the neighbors cut the tree down. He was a twin too. It was the 2nd suicide in that house in less than 20 years.....different families.

Hey There TF3,

You say your business is failing or in trouble...........you say your into Equipment Financing and Day Trading.................

The Market has been pretty good...........of late.......so what kind of equipment do you finance...................maybe we can help..........

whats wrong with you ppl 30 of us say yes?

it means that people are under a lot of stress, that people deal with stress in different ways and that depression is a serious issue that is often overlooked by family members, doctors, co-workers and friends.

it means that we're about normal as far as the numbers go.

it also means that 30 people thought about it, but thankfully never went through with it and that hopefully have sought and received the help they need.

it means that people are under a lot of stress, that people deal with stress in different ways and that depression is a serious issue that is often overlooked by family members, doctors, co-workers and friends.

it means that we're about normal as far as the numbers go.

it also means that 30 people thought about it, but thankfully never went through with it and that hopefully have sought and received the help they need.

ohh i see

Listen, If I turn up dead before I hit the century mark somebody call the police, even if there's a suicide note. I mean it! The thing I've learned about life it that it doesn't discriminate or play favorites. Everybody has problems. Everybody has stress.

I am certainly no exception. but I have never, and I mean NEVER wished that I was dead. Death is too permanent a solution to any of lifes temporary situations.

I have and always will love my life. Some periods have been better than others. But I want to live.

I have never been happier or more deeply contented than I am this very minute. I can easily think back to a time when I wasn't so happy but I always had HOPE that things would work themselves out. They always have so far.

Mom can't sleep at night because of that................,

............that's what Moms do, apparently it's their job.

.........Today, Katie calls me ..............She's MomII. wink.gif

that, my friends is why TF3 ain't going nowhere...........

.....having the love of your parents and sis can make a man stay around!!!angel.gif

hearing you talk like that makes me remember how important family is.

thanks......

oh, and happy people don't commit suicide-------

don't worry.

.smile.gifbe happysmile.gif ..............