Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
downtown

WTB - Offshore Reels Penn Internationals

15 posts in this topic

Looking for Penn International 50 wides or something similar. Anything out there. Maybe you have an uncle or cousin who is trying to get rid of one. Will consider offshore rods, as well.

I am going to try to go offshore with my boat for the first time this year and need some gear.

I have a calstar rod custom wrap with a stripper and roller tip. 7 footer rated at 30-80. I also have a international 50 sw 2speed reels to put on this rod. I need to look up the calstar # because it's custom wrapped over the number....sorry. The reel has my name ecthed with my DL# sorry about that too. I think I can gave you a good deal on both. I'll get back with you on a price. The reel is 8.5-9 out of 10, some nics and lite scratches. The rod is 10 out of 10.

The reel is loaded with 100lb test. It's about a 1 year old. The reel was only used on two longrange trip with the biggest fish weighing in at 125lbs. Okay, they don't make this tpye of 2 speed anymore but the reel is only 10 years old and lightly used. It's been in the house with the penn cover, I don't have the box anymore. $550.00 shipped for both. Well I try to take some pixs but my batteries are dead. Maybe tomorrow, sorry again.

I have Paypal.

I have 4 Penn International IGFA 30 rods that are for sale as a set or individual $200 each or all 4 for $700 buyer pays shipping. All rods are brand new never been used and I don't think they have even had a reel put on them.

i got a 50w and custom 5'6 rod, both almost brand spankin new. used less then 3 times. FROM A PIER! all wind on rollers/50w dual drag two speed. quite nice.

ill send a pm with greater details

Jesse

i got the photos dave. rod is beautiful, but i just got a calstar and think i'm set on rods. the reel looks a bit dinged up. not crazy about the writing. would you sell just the reel?

i got

Tica 30WTS- used, excellent condition

Tica 30MTS- NEVER USED, MINT

Tica 20WTS- used, excellent.

Tica JCLB521301- 7' 20-50lb

Tica 5'6 stand up roller guides

lemme know if intersted...will take trades for surf reels/rods

It's not that bad as the pictures indicates. The left side is the scratchy side other then that it's beautiful. Yes, I can sell the reel. $400.00 shipped

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0