Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TACKLE JUNKIE

Please support my new group!!! PETC

Rate this topic

33 posts in this topic

PETC People for the Ethical Treatment of Cavaliers. I have held my tongue long enough darn it mad.gif !!! While claiming females are exploited when their pictures are posted even though they posed for the picture of their own free will knowing that's what was going to be done with them some unscrupulous individuals see nothing wrong with posting picture after picture of poor helpless Cavaliers for their sick pleasure. Not only that they are held captive and forced to mate and procreate just so the their evil excessively hairy owners can make a buck beatin.gif ! These Cavaliers have no choice but follow their evil masters sick plan of exploitation! We must band together to help these poor animals escape their bonds and not be exploited for their owners profit! If this was being done to Humans the perpetrators of this horrific crime would be imprisoned, why should it be different for animals since man is only another animal? Please help me in my effort to rid the Planet of these Exploiters!!! Below is a photo of underage Cavaliers crowded into a tub and photographed solely for the Exploiters sick and twisted amusement. Do they look happy to you??? If only you could see the sadness in their eyes frown.gif . The Horror!!!!!

cavaliersexploited.jpg

Unfortunately, this new group seems to be as misguided as it's sister, PETA. icon24.gif Unfortunately, these puppies are not owned by the excessively hairy person. Said person would never install pink tile in said person's bathroom. Said person would, however, gladly take those puppies.heart.gif To further debunk the fallacies posted by the creator of this group said dogs are very willing participants in the "procreation" process. Evil, excessively hairy person is also not making a buck. Evil, excessively hairy person is about $8100 in the red. Evil, excessively hairy person does not do this to make money; evil, excessively hairy person does this to better the breed.

If this was being done to Humans the perpetrators of this horrific crime would be imprisoned, why should it be different for animals since man is only another animal?

cavaliersexploiteddl6.jpg

And yes, I know quite a few parents who have been imprisoned for giving their children baths....cwm27.giftongue.gif

Now, if you were talking about the evil excessively hairy persons that operate the facilities talked about in this article www.angasstar.com/puppymills2.htm I might tend to agree with you....moon.gifmoon.gifmoon.gif

It looks excessively brown. My guess would be the puppies were muddy after running around outside. tongue.gif

I ain't thinkin' that be mud in dat tub cwm31.gif

I know why there sad look at the tiles in that bath room yuck....

eddie

Hey, how did he get those puppies into my basement bathroom cwm12.gif ?

Is it me, or does the water in that tub look, well, exessively yellow??headscratch.gif

I was thinkin the same thing.

Marinade?