Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duke925

Stevens Bait and Tackle

Rate this topic

69 posts in this topic

As many of you know a tackle shop that many of you as well as I, will be closing in the next few weeks. I remember going there as a kid with my dad to get bait, then many years later working for Joe Lapresti building fishing rods. Brian is a guy who is never lost for words. He would never ask anyone for a favor, but I think there's a way to help him out right now.

Since the doors or closing he needs to sell off his stock, as most of you have seen he's been giving away a bunch of stuff. Well, he's selling many thing at a good price and all in the area should know about it. If you don't see it, he probably has it. I and others have gotten in on some good deals so the rest of you should know about it too. cwm40.gif Stop in you might be suprised.

Just stop in there and shop. I just got 2 704's from him and Im going back for more as soon as my bonus check gets here.

Duke wasnt telling you to low ball Zim. He and I both pay what ever Zim asks.

The shop still has a lot of good stuff and Id rather see Zim make money then have to sell it off at a loss or put it in a box and move all that stuff.

if a Penn 560 slammer goes for 139.00 and he said give me $100.00 I'ld hand him the $139.00 along with a handshake thanking him for what he's done for me in the past.

Thank you B.Z.

I got a few things from him.I am going back next weekend to pick the stuff up....I will be buying more stuff when i go back and i will pay whatever he asks me to pay.....

Yeah, I'm just blowing everything out. As much as I've loved this place over the last six years, it breaks my heart every day to come here any more. Just looking to get some of my dough back and et out.

Thanks Drew, you can have Bruno next time you come in.

Why didn't I think of that? Soon as I moved in I shoulda just coughed up an extra million three and bought the place.