Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linesider69

Nice

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

new plugs from stripercrazy, in the surf, tonyo, BASSchtacker, Ratty and shady grady. Thats what I have so far. Had a great time at hooters with all that was there!!

Oh yeah I cant forget about the nice bag of teasers that angler229 gave me just so he could drink some beers with the winners!!! dont have them here with me so cant post a pic as of yet.

Not too shabby on the local TALENT, either!wink.gif

Yes Danny's teasers look great, somehow I got away without mine in my hands. My baaaad! Thanks to Ed and Charlie for their generosity and the fine craftmanship they put into the plugs they were so willing to share. Youse guys are buttte teee fullll!!

Nice meetin' ya TonyO, CJ, and it is always an honor and a privelege to hang with SOCO's finest. Too bad we had a few MIA's; however, the wings were smokin', the HOOTER'S babes were drool.gifdrool.gif well..........yeah the HOOTER'S babes, the feesh talk was great, and the Sam's just sorta rounded out the whole shibang. Cain't wait to see what these new plugs are gonna land this summer. Hopefully we'll land some together, mates!

Chuck,Dont forget to change out the hooks on that superstrike.That's the only thing I dont like about those plugs.

Anyway,it looks like you made out pretty well. Why are there no pics of Hooters Girls ? headscratch.gif

Next years Banquet should be called " PLUGS and JUGS" biggrin.gifwink.gif

Okay so a little later rather than soon. Thanks guys! Also want to thank Dan for the nice teasers he tied, Dan wasn't even entered but was kind enough to give these.

Second set I got on some recent trades

Bobby you've told me at least twice what was up so all set there.

Nice!!

I already got ITS his lure it was an Eben danny blurple.

Chuck I gotta get you a plug I havent forgotten, just havent been around much. This is my first week of freedom since 2 weeks before Christmas. redface.gif On call stinks.