Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bucktail bob

blue and white

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

just got home from bucktail bobs house . Just had to do it!!! Dan can you see the aZZ of the needle above the papper? If you go tomorrow youwill see some other cool stuff I have not been posting!!!

Yeah, that stuff looks really cool drool.gif . I'll be there tomorrow can't wait to see more of your plugs, as it seems everytime you post your plugs they just gets better and better.

I still owe ya a plug! yellow swimmer 1 1/4 lip 8 in.

I,ll bump in to you in the spring up there in C town! or you can use the map to find me on one of my rocks! that rock is a good one!

yo, chuck you still have this plug? I kinda want it for my striper room! can i have it please! i,ll send ya a few blanks i,m working on big pencils all oiled and almost ready for paint! you,ll be impressed I,m sure!

mike

No i just though that he went out of his way to think about loud mouth, bragging, cow killing RHM ! I would proudly hang the baby in my striper room.

Its all about the plugs man!

for 100 or so years wood plugs take bass!

we RI guys are the best on the east coast! chuck making a name for him self and I,m glad i got to meet him last year with bobie!

Tight lines

RHM

I,ll have to hand you one!

I have 82 ready for paint. waiting on colors / pearl / gold stripes / metalic green on top. bunker dots.

they will look sweet!